Who can study abroad?
To apply to study abroad, you should meet the following criteria:
- Be in year one of your Roehampton degree
- You must be on track to pass your first year
- For a semester abroad, you must be completing any Roehampton degree programme except Accounting, Biomedical Sciences, Counselling, Human Resource Management, Law, Primary Education, Psychology and Sports Psychology. Due to external accreditation requirements students on these programmes must complete their whole programme at Roehampton. However, if you are on one of those programmes you can apply for a summer programme, details of which will be made available on our website.
- Your Programme Convener(s) must approve your application. NB If you are a combined honours student, both Programme Convenors must approve your application.
- Students on full time degree programmes at the University of Roehampton are eligible to apply. If you are studying for a Roehampton degree with one of our partners (e.g. QA, Schiller) you cannot participate in one of these exchanges.
- If you are selected for the programme, you must successfully complete your first year